Waterford. The name stands out, as clear as the beautiful crystal for which it is famous. Once you’ve seen a piece of this beautiful, light-filled crystal; held it in your hand and twirled it in the light, you’ll never forget it…
The Lismore Connoisseur Whiskey series reveres all varieties of whiskey, with each piece of tasting glass expertly hand crafted specifically for pours enjoyed straight, neat, or on the rocks.
This Footed Tasting Tumbler has been explicitly crafted for tasting, sampling, sipping and evaluating single malts or pot blends. Its curved tulip shape allows warming of the liquor while the narrow opening concentrates on the pour’s bouquet. Timeless and elegant, Waterford's signature Lismore pattern boasts intricate wedge cuts which scintillate in the light; a truly refined design which embodies both brilliance and clarity.
Present this two piece set as a decadent gift to whiskey aficionados or as sophisticated additions to your whiskey repertoire.
Footed Tasting Tumbler Set features:
- Designed in Ireland.
- Hand crafted from fine crystal, patterned with the iconic Lismore design.
- Footed rounded bases for stability.
- Soft, thin rims for sipping and tasting.
- Tulip shapes allow gentle warming of the liquor.
- Narrow openings concentrate on the pour’s attributes.
- Presented as a pair in a Waterford gift box.