A departure from the Irish crystal company’s usual creations,
Waterford’s Rebel collection is a spirited embodiment of “nonconformist
At the heart of this range is the innovative use of the punk stud motif,
which award-winning head designer, Jo Sampson, has expertly fused with
precious-looking metals. Renowned for its simple shape and enduring
“outsider appeal”, the punk stud injects urban vitality into the Rebel
collection, which contrasts magnificently with the refined craftsmanship
that Waterford is known for.
This Gracie Bangle features a row signature punk studs and a row of jagged edges. This bangle is certainly not for the faint hearted, but rather for bold, exuberant personalities who love accessories with a bit of edge. Gracie is not only ultra chic, but showcases the Rebel image like no other. Cool, suave, yet elegant all at the same time, whether you pair her by herself with ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, or stacked with other Rebel bangles in a glamorous party dress.
Rebel Gracie Bangle features:
- Designed in Ireland.
- Made from coloured metal.
- Features a row of punk studs and a jagged rim.
- Bangle can be slipped over the wrist or worn as an upper arm cuff.
- Perfect for layering with other Waterford Rebel bangles, available separately.
- Dust bag with tassel drawstrings included.
- Beautifully presented in a Waterford Rebel gift box.