With a legacy dating back to the 18th century, Wedgwood is one of the world’s most iconic and luxurious English names. The company’s rich design heritage has seen inspiration drawn from every corner of the earth to create fine accoutrements for your dinner table, and beyond.
Wedgwood’s Renaissance manchester collection draws from the romantic styling of neoclassical architecture. Embroidered with a motif of pure oval forms, this Renaissance Quilt Cover Set is woven from 100% cotton twill, which is luxuriously soft. A crisp, white tailored edge finishes the bed linen and showcases the fine craftsmanship for which Wedgwood is known.
Own a piece of design history with Wedgwood Renaissance bed linen, and your boudoir will exude the elegance of a bygone era.
Renaissance Quilt Cover Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Woven from 100% cotton twill.
- Embroidered with a motif of pure oval forms.
- Machine wash and tumble or line dry recommended.
- Presented as a quilt cover and two standard pillowcases.
- Super King Quilt Cover – 270cm x 240cm.
- 2 x Standard Pillowcases – 48cm x 74cm.