Wedgwood needs no introduction. Established in England in 1759, it’s a name we’ve all grown up with; synonymous with quality, excellence and tradition. Each piece is crafted with care, and Wedgwood’s attention to detail is second to none.
So when it comes to collaborations, it makes sense that Wedgwood would only work alongside the best artists and designers; people who can live up to the Wedgwood name. And when Wedgwood decided to collaborate with a member of the illustrious Conran family, the result was a number of gorgeous Jasper Conran for Wedgwood dinnerware and crystal collections.
Jasper Conran’s Tisbury range is striking in its simplicity. Made from smooth wood, with three divots for holding your bowls, this Tisbury Serving Platter Set is perfect for casual entertaining. The set includes three crisp, white porcelain bowls that you can fill with anything, from olives to nuts and more, so you can bring a touch of smart, effortless style to any dining occasion.
Paired with uncomplicated silhouettes and angular handles, the Tisbury range fully embraces the concept of “informal style”.
Jasper Conran Tisbury Serving Platter Set features:
- Designed in England by Wedgwood and Jasper Conran.
- Platter made from smooth wood, with three divots for holding the bowls.
- Bowls made from porcelain.
- Bowls are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Platter is hand washable.
- Presented in a Jasper Conran for Wedgwood box.
- Platter - 55cm (l) x 13.5cm (w).
- 3 x Bowls - 11cm (w) x 5.5cm (d).