All over the world, children of all ages adore Beatrix Potter. And really, is it any wonder?
For more than 100 years, her tales of the idyllic English countryside have captivated whole generations of children – who, in turn, passed their love of Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddle-Duck, Tom Kitten and all their friends down to their own children and so on!
Now, thanks to Wedgwood, Beatrix Potter’s most famous rabbit, Peter Rabbit, has hopped forth from the pages of the book and straight onto a range of silver plated baby giftware. Every whimsical piece in this collection has been expertly silver plated to boast a remarkable finish, and is presented in a Wedgwood Peter Rabbit gift box, making them absolutely gorgeous gifts for special new arrivals.
Lippity lippity, hop hop hop!
Bound on in to the world of Beatrix Potter.
Children’s Cutlery Set
- Designed in England.
- Knife, fork and spoon are silver plated.
- Spoon, knife and fork handles have been decorated with Peter Rabbit.
- To clean, wipe gently with soft cloth.
- Presented in a blue Wedgwood Peter Rabbit gift box.
- Recommended as a keepsake only.
- Knife – 14cm
- Fork – 14cm
- Spoon - 14cm