All over the world, children of all ages adore Beatrix Potter. And really, is it any wonder?
For more than 100 years, her tales of the idyllic English countryside have captivated whole generations of children – who, in turn, passed their love of Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddle-Duck, Tom Kitten and all their friends down to their own children and so on!
Now, thanks to Wedgwood, Beatrix Potter’s most famous rabbit, Peter Rabbit, has hopped forth from the pages of the book and straight onto a range of silver plated baby giftware. Every whimsical piece in this collection has been expertly silver plated to boast a remarkable finish, and is presented in a Wedgwood Peter Rabbit gift box, making them absolutely gorgeous gifts for special new arrivals.
Lippity lippity, hop hop hop!
Bound on in to the world of Beatrix Potter.
Peter Rabbit Money Box features:
- Designed in England.
- Features a silver plated Peter Rabbit wearing his signature jacket.
- Gorgeous mirror-like finish.
- Slot on Peter’s back to slide coins and notes in.
- Front of the money box reads “hop little rabbit, hop hop hop” with a butterfly next to it.
- Removable twist stopper on base grants access to saved coins.
- To clean, wipe with soft cloth.
- Presented in a Wedgwood Peter Rabbit gift box, with “To and From” card included.