Now in her sixties, Vera Wang has had a pretty amazing life so far.
She started her career as a competitive figure skater before entering the fashion world as Vogue's senior fashion editor. Then, she joined Ralph Lauren. Today, Vera's beautiful wedding gowns have established heras one of the most sought after bridal designers of all time, with her creations worn by some of the world's most famous names.
And now Vera has teamed up with English icon, Wedgwood, to create a collection of tableware that’s just as distinctive as her signature fashion designs.
Infinity: just the name of this collection speaks volumes of its quality and bold design. Silver plated with embossed braided rope detailing and accented by a looped infinity symbol, the Infinity collection is functional yet elegant. Every piece makes an ideal gift for newlyweds and serves as a reminder of their enduring love.
Infinity Frame features:
- Designed by Vera Wang for Wedgwood.
- Silver-plated, with a stunning mirror-polished finish.
- Fine faux rope detailing, and symbolic infinity motif.
- Felt backing and stand; can be displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Beautifully presented in a Vera Wang gift box.
Frame Dimensions: 19.5 x 25cm.
Suits Photo Size: 5 x 7" (12.5 x 18cm).