Your baby may only be a few months old, but they already have a personality, don’t they? You as a parent would know – so why grace your bub’s nursery in all things done-before and generic?
Weegoamigo (pronounced “we go amigo”, by the way) is an Australian textiles brand putting some oomph in baby blankets, wraps and more. Bombastic prints in vivid colours are at the heart of Weegoamigo, allowing you to surround your child in chic style and a good old sense of fun!
Soft and cosy to the touch, the open weave of Weegoamigo’s bamboo muslin provides great breathability and softness when used as an essential swaddle – but it also has a long list of other uses. You can use it as a play rug, a stroller cover, a nursing shield, a summer blanket, a change mat and much, much more – and you can ogle the cute design while you’re at it.
Surely your little amigo
deserves something as cute and stylish as this!
Bamboo Muslin Swaddling Wrap Set features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from 100% bamboo rayon muslin fro sustainable resources.
- Open weave enhances grip-ability when swaddling.
- Bamboo fabric is light, breathable and hypoallergenic, with natural antibacterial and deodorising properties.
- Plenty of uses, including swaddling, use as a burping cloth, a lightweight blanket and much more.
- Suitable for use all year round – fabric absorbs moisture and keeps it away from the skin.
- Presented as a set of three muslin wraps with different geometric designs in a Weegoamigo gift box.
- Gentle machine wash and line or gentle tumble dry.
Dimensions: 120cm x 120cm.