“Perfume is the luxury product par excellence.
Engraved in our
hearts, a perfume is timeless, prestigious; inviting us to travel
through its subtle notes, the bouquet of scents chosen with immense
Such is the belief of interior designer, John-Paul Welton. He maintains
that perfumery is an art, one that requires perfection, and so instils this perfection into every Welton of London candle. The fragrances within their collection of candles are chosen in
Grasse, along the French Riviera, a city with a sound, worldwide
reputation in perfumery.
Wrapped in faux crocodile leather, the Caiman Montebello Candle possesses a wonderful olfactory veil of labdanum, patchouli, leather and black tea; together, these create a rich fragrance of florals and leather. Set with a 100% cotton wick and made with organic substances, this candle provides not only a gorgeous aroma, but will provide your surrounds with a new aura immediately.
Caiman Montebello Small Candle features:
- Handmade in France.
- 100% cotton wick.
- Wax made with organic substances.
- Scented with labdanum, patchouli, leather and black tea.
- Wax poured in to a glass vessel, wrapped in faux crocodile leather.
- Approximate burn time of 40 hours.
- Presented in a satin drawstring bag, with the Welton London logo.
Dimensions: 8cm (w) x 9.5cm (h).