“Perfume is the luxury product par excellence.
Engraved in our
hearts, a perfume is timeless, prestigious; inviting us to travel
through its subtle notes, the bouquet of scents chosen with immense
Such is the belief of interior designer, John-Paul Welton. He maintains
that perfumery is an art, one that requires perfection, and so instils
this perfection into every Welton of London candle.
Expressing the essence of a legendary fashion designer in olfactory
terms would be challenging for any other candle creator – but not
Welton. When Karl Lagerfeld sought to release a collection under his
name, he came straight to this candle connoisseur.
Essense Rare honours sensuality by exquisitely blending top notes of cinnamon (a favourite spice of Lagerfeld’s) and cashmere wood, softened at its heart with sacred incense, the powdery scent of iris, and a hint of saffron. These multiple facets are completed with a woody base that included sandalwood, vetiver and patchouli – all combined within a frosted glass jar emblazoned with Lagerfeld’s signature silhouette.
Lagerfeld Essence Rare Candle features:
- Hand-made in France.
- High 10% fragrance content for a decadent scent.
- A woody-spicy fragrance, blending woods, spices, iris, incense and more.
- Classic wax is set in to a frosted white glass jar, emblazoned with Karl Lagerfeld's silhouette.
- Set with a 100% cotton wick.
- 45 hours burn time (approximate).
- Presented in a Welton-Karl Lagerfeld gift box.