“Perfume is the luxury product par excellence.
Engraved in our hearts, a perfume is timeless, prestigious; inviting us to travel through its subtle notes, the bouquet of scents chosen with immense care.”
Such is the belief of interior designer, John-Paul Welton. He maintains that perfumery is an art, one that requires perfection, and so instils this perfection into every Welton of London candle.
Expressing the essence of a legendary fashion designer in olfactory terms would be challenging for any other candle creator – but not Welton. When Karl Lagerfeld sought to release a collection under his name, he came straight to this candle connoisseur.
From within its frosted silver glass vessel – complete with Lagerfeld’s signature silhouette – the Figue
and Poivre Noir candle emits
a spicy-floral arrangement of timeless elegance. It begins with the sweetness of fig and the flowers of elemi, before being warmed by sandalwood and greeted by black pepper, cardamom, and violet leaves. Completed by a base of cedar, the Figue
and Poivre Noir Candle is floral, spicy and velvety all at once.
Lagerfeld Figue and Poivre Noir Candle Candle features:
- Hand-made in France.
- High 10% fragrance content for a decadent scent.
- A spicy-floral scent combining fig, elemi, sandalwood, black pepper, violet leaves, cedar and more.
- Classic wax is set in to a frosted silver glass jar, emblazoned with Karl Lagerfeld's silhouette.
- Set with a 100% cotton wick.
- 45 hours burn time (approximate).
- Presented in a Welton-Karl Lagerfeld gift box.