“Perfume is the luxury product par excellence.
Engraved in our hearts, a perfume is timeless, prestigious; inviting us to travel through its subtle notes, the bouquet of scents chosen with immense care.”
Such is the belief of interior designer, John-Paul Welton. He maintains that perfumery is an art, one that requires perfection, and so instils this perfection into every Welton of London candle.
Expressing the essence of a legendary fashion designer in olfactory terms would be challenging for any other candle creator – but not Welton. When Karl Lagerfeld sought to release a collection under his name, he came straight to this candle connoisseur.
The end results of this collaboration are three unique candles that each represent the characteristics of Lagerfeld’s fashion house. Oud and Bois de Santal (or “oud and sandalwood) is an oriental gourmand, with warm notes of hazelnut and tobacco mixed with an intense heart of sandalwood. Slightly sweetened with honey and vanilla, Oud and Bois de Santal is poured in to a black jar emblazoned with Lagerfeld’s signature silhouette.
Lagerfeld Oud and Bois de Santal Candle features:
- Hand-made in France.
- High 10% fragrance content for a decadent scent.
- An oriental-gourmand fragrance, blending hazelnut, sandalwood, vanilla and more.
- Classic wax is set in to a frosted black glass jar, emblazoned with Karl Lagerfeld's silhouette.
- Set with a 100% cotton wick.
- 45 hours burn time (approximate).
- Presented in a Welton-Karl Lagerfeld gift box.