An Australian invention (like many great things!) the Wheely Bug collection is adored by little ones and their parents alike. It was created when the Wheely Bug’s designer was watching children playing at a party and noticed that the youngest child, only one year old, wanted to play with his brother’s ride-on toys, but was too little.
And so, the Wheely Bug was born – a durable, adorable ride-on toy for children between one and three years of age. Now, no one has to miss out!
With four castor wheels which spin in any direction, a wooden base and a padded body made from soft, durable faux leather, the Wheely Mouse is so cute…not to mention totally fun! From his big stitched ears to his little black eyes, there’s something irresistible about this little mouse.
Your child will fall in love with this adorable, fun companion, learning all kinds of gross motor skills and developing a new-found sense of independence from their friend.
Wheely Mouse features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Body is padded and covered in a layer of tough faux leather.
- Base is made from ecologically sourced Poplar plywood, which has ergonomic rounded contours for safety.
- Rust-free aluminium handle with rubber grip helps to keep children balanced.
- Very safe and user friendly.
- Four fully mobile wheels can go backwards, forwards, side to side – anywhere the adventurous rider wants to go! Promotes gross motor skills from which all higher learning evolves.
- Easy to wipe clean.
Dimensions: 47cm (l) x 28cm (w) x 31cm (h), including handle.