This little piggy went to market. Then it went for a ride up and down the kitchen floor and around the lounge room a few times. And after that? Of course, it went WEE WEE WEEE WEEEEE all the way home!
Meet the Pig Wheely Bug. It’s an adorable little pig designed for your child to ride around – and it’s wheely fun!
An Australian invention (naturally!) the Wheely Bug collection is adored by little ones and their parents alike. It was created when the Wheely Bug’s designer was watching children playing at a party and noticed that the youngest child, only one year old, wanted to play with his brother’s ride-on toys, but was too little. And so, the Wheely Bug was born – a durable, adorable ride-on toy for children between one and three years of age. Now, no one has to miss out!
With four castor wheels which spin in any direction, a wooden base and a padded body made from soft, durable faux leather, the Wheely Pig is cute…not to mention fun!. From his cute, stitched ears to his little black eyes, there’s something irresistible about this little piggy.
Your child will fall in love with this adorable, fun companion. In fact, we think they’ll be as happy together as a pig in mud…
Wheely Pig features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Ideal for use by children aged between one year old and three years old.
- Weight tested up to 120kg (however, it’s recommended that only one child rides on the Wheely Pig at a time).
- Padded, tough faux leather body.
- Base is made from ecologically-sourced Poplar plywood, which has ergonomic rounded contours for safety.
- Rust-free, curved aluminium handle helps keep children balanced as they ride.
- Designed for maximum safety.
- Four fully mobile castor wheels can go backwards, forwards, side to side – anywhere the adventurous rider wants to go!
- Ideal for inside use, on laminate, timed or wooden floors. While the Wheely Pig will work on carpet, it’s best used on level, flat surfaces.
- Promotes your child’s motor skills.
- Easy to wipe clean.
Dimensions: 45cm (l) x 28cm (w) x 33cm (h), including handle.