Bill Bounds had a passion for excellence, so when he founded the William
Bounds company in 1964, he promised to create the world’s finest salt
and pepper mills. He did it then, and William Bounds is still doing it
William Bounds salt and pepper mills are designed to perform flawlessly
with mechanisms that will last you a lifetime. The mills crush (rather
than grind) your salt and pepper to give you a fresh flavour, a
consistent texture and a mill that won’t jam.
The non-corrosive ceramic mechanism of the Black Walnut Pepper Mill can be
in both directions, by right- or left-handed people, and the mill
features three settings to vary the coarseness of your grind. And it’s
easy to adjust between them – just refer to the adjusting ring to choose
between fine, medium and coarse.
Crafted from American black walnut wood, this mill’s traditional capstan shape looks great on the dinner table, and its weight feels professional and solid in the hand.
American Black Walnut Pepper Mill features:
- Designed in the United States of America.
- Made from American black walnut wood.
- Free from paints or stains.
- Ceramic mechanism crushes rather than grinds for better texture and flavour, and a mill that won’t jam.
- Features three adjustable settings for coarse, medium or fine grind, as clearly indicated on the adjusting ring.
- Two-way mechanism can be used by right- or left-handers.
- Easy to fill.