Bill Bounds had a passion for excellence, so when he founded the William
Bounds company in 1964, he promised to create the world’s finest salt
and pepper mills. He did it then, and William Bounds is still doing it
William Bounds salt and pepper mills are designed to perform flawlessly, with mechanisms that crush (rather
than grind) your salt and pepper to give you fresh flavour, consistent texture, and a mill that won’t jam. These non-corrosive stainless steel and ceramic mechanisms can be twisted
in both directions, by right- or left-handed people, with three settings to vary the coarseness of your grind.
This beautiful Mushroom Salt Mill is made from crystal-clear acrylic with polished chrome accents, and within the dome-like top, you can see the indicator that tells you which direction to twist for the intended grind. Delightfully modern and funky, this is the accessory
that will take your table from mundane to marvellous.
Mushroom Salt Mill features:
- Made in the United States.
- Made from durable, very clear acrylic with chromed accents.
- Features three adjustable settings for coarse, medium or fine grind.
- Two-way mechanism can be used by right- or left-handers.
- Mills crush rather than grind for better texture and flavour.
- Salt crystals included.