Bill Bounds had a passion for excellence, so when he founded the William Bounds company in 1964, he promised to create the world’s finest salt and pepper mills. He did it then, and William Bounds is still doing it now.
William Bounds salt and pepper mills are designed to perform flawlessly with mechanisms that will last you a lifetime. The mills crush (rather than grind) your salt and pepper to give you a fresh flavour, a consistent texture and a mill that won’t jam.
The non-corrosive stainless steel and ceramic mechanism can be twisted in both directions, by right- or left-handed people, and the mill features three settings to vary the coarseness of your grind.
This beautiful Brushed Steel Salt Mill is made from acrylic and features a beautiful top and base made from satin-finish brushed stainless steel. Delightfully modern and funky, this is the accessory that will take your table from mundane to marvellous.
When it comes to salt and pepper, trust the seasoned experts at William Bounds!
Salt Mill features:
- Made in the United States.
- Made from durable acrylic with a brushed stainless steel top and base.
- Features three adjustable settings for coarse, medium or fine grind.
- Two-way mechanism can be used by right- or left-handers.
- Mills crush rather than grind for better texture and flavour, and a mill that won’t jam.
- Salt included.
Dimensions: 14.5 x 7cm.