Bill Bounds had a passion for excellence, so when he founded the William
Bounds company in 1964, he promised to create the world’s finest salt
and pepper mills. He did it then, and William Bounds is still doing it
William Bounds salt and pepper mills are designed to perform flawlessly
with mechanisms that will last you a lifetime. The mills crush (rather
than grind) your salt and pepper to give you a fresh flavour, a
consistent texture and a mill that won’t jam.
The non-corrosive stainless steel and ceramic mechanisms can be twisted
in both directions, by right- or left-handed people, and the mill
features three settings to vary the coarseness of your grind.
This neat and tidy Mushroom Bamboo Salt Mill has been left
untouched by paints or stains in order to allow the bamboo’s natural
grain to shine through; the smooth finish of the Mill is thanks to a
special heat treatment. Made from a renewable and natural resource, this
Bamboo Pepper Mill is a totally environmentally piece of tableware!
When it comes to salt and pepper, trust the seasoned experts at William Bounds!
Mushroom Bamboo Salt Mill features:
- Made in the United States.
- Made from bamboo, an environmentally friendly a renewable resource.
- Bamboo has been treated with heat only, making it free of paints or stains.
- Features three adjustable settings for coarse, medium or fine grind.
- Two-way mechanism can be used by right- or left-handers.
- Mills crush rather than grind for better texture and flavour, and a mill that won’t jam.
- Salt crystals included.