Bill Bounds had a passion for excellence, so when he founded the William Bounds company in 1964, he promised to create the world’s finest salt and pepper mills. He did it then, and William Bounds is still doing it now.
William Bounds salt and pepper mills are designed to perform flawlessly with mechanisms that will last you a lifetime. The mills crush (rather than grind) your salt and pepper to give you a fresh flavour, a consistent texture and a mill that won’t jam.
The non-corrosive stainless steel and ceramic mechanism can be twisted in both directions, by right- or left-handed people, and the mill features three settings to vary the coarseness of your grind.
This gorgeous Heavy Metal Pepper Mill is made from durable brushed steel with an acrylic window at the base to show off your pepper. Stylish, elegant and timeless, this is the must-have accessory to complete the perfect table setting.
When it comes to salt and pepper, trust the seasoned experts at William Bounds!
Pepper Mill features:
- Made in the United States.
- Made from durable brushed steel with an acrylic window at the base.
- Features three adjustable settings for coarse, medium or fine grind.
- Two-way mechanism can be used by right- or left-handers.
- Mills crush rather than grind for better texture and flavour, and a mill that won’t jam.
- Pepper included.
Dimensions: 30 x 7cm.