Do you know what’s a little unsettling, when you think about it?
Almost everybody is making things these days – and it’s not always of
the best quality, either. And more often than not, all of these
not-so-great-things end up in landfill and pollute the earth!
It’s time to turn things around, with Wishbone Design. What began as one
Kiwi father in a bathroom trying to piece together a prototype for a
bicycle has now grown in to an attitude: reduce consumption, deliver a
positive environmental outcome, and bring people closer together. No
Tagged “the ultimate pre-bike”, Wishbone Design’s Bike can be used from the age of twelve months with all three wheels affixed, assisting babies to learn to walk and then ride. Later, as your child grows, the Wishbone Bike converts to two-wheel use for use as a balance bike. The entire Bike can then be flipped to become one of the biggest balance bikes up there, for kids to use up until the age of six years old!
This means years of fun for your child, and less toys being bought (and later forgotten) every year! Oh, and this particular Wishbone Bike is made from recyclable, as it’s been made from post-consumer nylon. Cool!
3 in 1 Recycled Edition Bike features:
- Suitable for use between the ages of twelve months and 6 years.
- Designed in New Zealand.
- Bike frame made from sturdy and lightweight 100% post-consumer recycled nylon.
- All components of this bike are recyclable!
- Grows with your child, from the age of twelve months to six years.
- Use with three wheels to help babies learn to walk and then ride.
- Remove a wheel to transform in to a balance bike; then flip when your child needs a bigger model.
- Easy, 3-way adjustment for a precision fit in seconds.
- When you purchase Wishbone's 3 in 1 Recycled Edition Bike, delivery anywhere within Australia is free for your entire order!
Height: 23cm - 51cm (adjustable).