At the foothills of the Beskidy Mountains in Poland lies the Wooden Story toy workshop.
Their story is like no other.
While creating fun, enjoyable toys is their utmost priority, the artisans at Wooden Story also care about the environment. You see, every toy crafted in this workshop is produced by hand from environmentally sustainable wood. Then, they are coloured with eco-certified pigments and finished with beeswax and botanical oils to give a perfectly smooth, polished finish.
The end result is toys that are a delight to behold and 100% free from harmful chemicals and toxins. More importantly, ideas like recycling, environmental protection, the beauty of trees and colours stay with the children who play with these toys their entire life.
This Stacking Toy will have your child busy for hours, as they stack the various 25 shapes onto the five pillars and learn all about different shapes while doing so. They won't even realise, but they'll also be developing their motor skills and hand-eye coordination as they play.
Natural Stacking Toy features:
- Recommended for children aged three years and over.
- Handmade in Poland from 100% ecologically sustainable wood.
- Smooth, polished finish achieved with beeswax and botanical oils.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- Children stack the various 25 shapes on the five pillars on the stand.
- Stand and blocks store inside a fabric drawstring bag for neat storage.
- Presented in a Wooden Story paperboard box.
Stand Dimensions: 31cm (l) x 8cm (w) x 18cm (h).