At the foothills of the Beskidy Mountains in Poland lies the Wooden Story toy workshop.
Their story is like no other.
While creating fun, enjoyable toys is their utmost priority, the artisans at Wooden Story also care about the environment. You see, every toy crafted in this workshop is produced by hand from environmentally sustainable wood. Then, they are coloured with eco-certified pigments and finished with beeswax and botanical oils to give a perfectly smooth, polished finish.
The end result is toys that are a delight to behold and 100% free from harmful chemicals and toxins. More importantly, ideas like recycling, environmental protection, the beauty of trees and colours stay with the children who play with these toys their entire life.
Perfect for developing your child's motor skills and hand-eye coordination, this Pound-a-Peg Set is complete with a sturdy stand, eight colourful pegs and a hammer. The objective is simple: hammer the pegs into the holes provided and have fun doing so!
Pound-a-Peg Set features:
- Recommended for children aged three years and over.
- Handmade in Poland from 100% ecologically sustainable wood.
- Smooth, polished finish achieved with beeswax and botanical oils.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
- A set of eight colourful pegs.
- Children use the hammer to push the pegs inside the holes in the sturdy frame.
- Presented in a Wooden Story paperboard box.
Stand Dimensions: 24cm (l) x 14cm (w) x 9cm (h).
Hammer Length: 20cm.