Usually, the folks from Woodlore make beautiful, aromatic cedar things that’ll help you keep your wardrobe looking neat and smelling nice.
But this is different. It doesn’t go in your wardrobe. And it’s not made from wood.
Woodlore’s Aromatic Breeze Blocker is a thick, fabric sausage, filled with all-natural cedar chips and shavings. In the winter, or when things get chilly, place it in front of your door. It’ll keep the breeze out – while emitting a lovely, fresh cedar scent that will make any room feel forest fresh.
It’s a little bit different from everything else Woodlore make…but it’s such a brilliant idea!
Aromatic Breeze Blocker features:
- Fabric exterior, filled with aromatic American cedar chips.
- Woodlore use only selectively cut timber and employ natural reforestation methods to replace felled trees.
- Use the Breeze Blocker to block the gap in front of your door, and it’ll keep the wind from getting inside – keeping your home warm, and keeping your heating bill down.
- Heavy enough to stay in place, no matter how windy it gets at your place.
- Cedar chips inside fill your home with the scent of cedar.