Woodstock isn’t just the world’s most famous music festival.
It’s also the name of the world’s favourite wind chimes. The lovely tinkle of their chimes will add a magical vibe to your home whenever the wind blows. In fact it’s so beautiful you might find yourself quietly awaiting the next breeze…
Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of ancient Greece! Believe it or not, the Chimes of Olympus chime was the original Woodstock chime, and it was so popular and successful that they still make it today. Tuned to the ancient Greek pentatonic scale, this chime sounds wonderful alongside Woodstock's other chimes, and brings a mystical ancient beauty your outdoor setting.
The music of Woodstock, every time the wind blows.
- Body and wind sail are made from ash wood with silver-tone anodised aluminium tube chimes.
- Strung together with strong, durable string.
- String loop and ring for hanging.
- Tuned to the ancient Greek pentatonic scale.
- Presented in a Woodstock Chimes box.
Length: 91.5cm, total hanging length - including hanging loop.