We all know that wool is a fantastic material for clothing and bedding –
it’s highly insulating yet breathable, warm in winter and cool in
summer. But wool has many other fabulous uses. It can even be helpful in
cleaning up around the house!
Because of its unique attributes, as well as the physical make-up of its
fibres, wool is non-scratching, extremely durable, and has exceptional
dust-grabbing ability. No man-made fibre can match it, which is why Wool
Shop work with superior wool taken from their own sheep in order to
create unrivalled dusting products.
Made in the USA from the wool of sheep free to graze their paddocks in
rural northwest Missouri, this Lambswool Duster will grab and remove
dust from your most precious furnishings without the use of cleaning
chemicals. Its natural look is complemented by a hardwood handle and
leather hanging strap, while its size makes it an excellent choice for a number of cleaning tasks around the home.
Large Lambswool Duster features:
- Made in the United States.
- Duster made from 100% premium-tipped lambswool.
- Woollen fibres are exceptional at catching dirt and dust.
- Can be used on delicate items and surfaces.
- Hardwood handle and leather hanging strap.
- Easy to clean! To remove dust from your duster, twirl the handle between your hands to fluff.
- If wool becomes matted, it can be gently combed and fluffed. Or,
if the duster becomes excessively soiled, wash by hand using an
appropriate wool shampoo.