We all know that wool is a fantastic material for clothing and bedding – it’s highly insulating yet breathable, warm in winter and cool in summer. But wool has many other fabulous uses. It can even be helpful in cleaning up around the house!
Because of its unique attributes, as well as the physical make-up of its fibres, wool is non-scratching, extremely durable, and has exceptional dust-grabbing ability. No man-made fibre can match it, which is why Wool Shop work with superior wool taken from their own sheep in order to create unrivalled dusting products.
Made in the USA from the wool of sheep free to graze their paddocks in rural northwest Missouri, this Lambswool Duster will grab and remove dust from your most precious furnishings without the use of cleaning chemicals. Its natural look is complemented by a hardwood handle and leather hanging strap, while its size makes it a suitable choice for items in every part of your home.
Small Lambswool Duster features:
- Made in the United States.
- Duster made from 100% premium-tipped lambswool.
- Woollen fibres are exceptional at catching dirt and dust.
- Can be used on delicate items and surfaces.
- Hardwood handle and leather hanging strap.
- Easy to clean! To remove dust from your duster, twirl the handle between your hands to fluff.
- If wool becomes matted, it can be gently combed and fluffed. Or, if the duster becomes excessively soiled, wash by hand using an appropriate wool shampoo.