We all know that wool is a fantastic material for clothing and bedding –
it’s highly insulating yet breathable, warm in winter and cool in
summer. But wool has many other fabulous uses. It can even be helpful in
cleaning up around the house!
Because of its unique attributes, as well as the physical make-up of its
fibres, wool is non-scratching, extremely durable, and has exceptional
dust-grabbing ability. No man-made fibre can match it, which is why Wool
Shop work with superior wool taken from their own sheep in order to
create unrivalled dusting products.
Made in the USA from the wool of sheep free to graze their paddocks in
rural northwest Missouri, this Telescopic Wool Refill has been designed to replace the worn-out end of your original Telescopic Woollen Angle Duster. Simply unscrew the old one and slot in this new one!
Telescopic Woollen Angle Duster Refill features:
- Made in the United States.
- Duster made from 100% premium-tipped lambswool.
- Woollen fibres are exceptional at catching dirt and dust.
- Refill designed to fit Wool Shop's Telescopic Angle Duster.
- Easy to clean! To remove dust from your duster, twirl the handle between your hands to fluff.
- If wool becomes matted, it can be gently combed and fluffed. Or,
if the duster becomes excessively soiled, wash by hand using an
appropriate wool shampoo.