We all know that wool is a fantastic material for clothing and bedding –
it’s highly insulating yet breathable, warm in winter and cool in
summer. But wool has many other fabulous uses. It can even be helpful in
cleaning up around the house!
Because of its unique attributes, as well as the physical make-up of its
fibres, wool is non-scratching, extremely durable, and has exceptional
dust-grabbing ability. No man-made fibre can match it, which is why Wool
Shop work with superior wool taken from their own sheep in order to
create unrivalled dusting products.
Made in the USA from the wool of sheep free to graze their paddocks in
rural northwest Missouri, this Telescopic Woollen Angle Duster will grab and remove
dust from awkward places, such as in between the washer and dryer,
behind the refrigerator, and much more. Plus, thanks to its adjustable head, you can reach in to corners on an angle, or adjust its length to dust the corners of high-vaulted ceilings.
Telescopic Woollen Angle Duster features:
- Made in the United States.
- Duster made from 100% premium-tipped lambswool.
- Woollen fibres are exceptional at catching dirt and dust.
- Aluminium and plastic handle can be extended for hard-to-reach places, while the angle of the head can also be adjusted.
- Easy to clean! To remove dust from your duster, unscrew the woollen end and twirl the duster between your hands to fluff.
- If wool becomes matted, it can be gently combed and fluffed. Or,
if the duster becomes excessively soiled, wash by hand using an
appropriate wool shampoo.
- Woollen head can be replaced with a refill, not included.
Length: 130cm (extends to 200cm).