We all know that wool is a fantastic material for clothing and bedding –
it’s highly insulating yet breathable, warm in winter and cool in
summer. But wool has many other fabulous uses. It can even be helpful in
cleaning up around the house!
Because of its unique attributes, as well as the physical make-up of its
fibres, wool is non-scratching, extremely durable, and has exceptional
dust-grabbing ability. No man-made fibre can match it, which is why Wool
Shop work with superior wool taken from their own sheep in order to
create unrivalled dusting products.
Made in the USA from the wool of sheep free to graze their paddocks in
rural northwest Missouri, this Woolly Wand will grab and remove
dust from awkward places, such as in between the washer and dryer, behind the refrigerator, and much more. Topped with short sheared wool, its natural look is complemented by a long hardwood handle and
leather hanging strap, while its length also makes it handy for retrieving objects that may have fallen between appliances.
Woolly Wand features:
- Made in the United States.
- Duster made from short sheared wool.
- Woollen fibres are exceptional at catching dirt and dust.
- Hardwood handle and leather hanging strap.
- Long length helps you dust awkward places, such as between large appliances, high-up ceiling corners and more.
- Easy to clean! To remove dust from your duster, twirl the handle between your hands to fluff.
- If wool becomes matted, it can be gently combed and fluffed. Or,
if the duster becomes excessively soiled, wash by hand using an
appropriate wool shampoo.