Children have enjoyed the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
for decades. The timeless book follows the story of a little critter eating his way through ice cream, salami, cheese and even a lollipop before he turns into a beautiful butterfly, teaching counting through a simple story and delightful illustrations.
And now your child can keep on learning and having fun, with the World of Eric Carle. Inspire, explore and grow with this range of playful learning tools inspired by Eric Carle’s forty year-old children’s book.
Keep your child entertained, with this Spinning Tin Top. Made from lightweight tin and durable plastic, this gorgeous toy is decorated with bright and colourful illustrations from the original The Very Hungry Caterpillar
book, and will engage your child with its use of colour and shapes.
Meanwhile, your little caterpillar can develop their hand-eye coordination by pressing down on the handle and watching on with delight as the top spins wildly.
Very Hungry Caterpillar Spinning Tin Top features:
- Recommended for ages 18 months and older.
- Made from lightweight tin and durable plastic, decorated with colourful illustrations.
- Teach your child about shapes and colour.
- Develop your little one's hand-eye coordination.
- Pull the handle upward, push it down and watch the top spin.
- Sturdy base.
- Presented in an Eric Carle box.
Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 19cm (h).