Children have enjoyed the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar
for decades. The timeless book follows the story of a little critter eating his way through ice cream, salami, cheese and even a lollipop before he turns into a beautiful butterfly, teaching counting through a simple story and delightful illustrations.
And now your child can keep on learning and having fun, with the World of Eric Carle. Inspire, explore and grow with this range of playful learning tools inspired by Eric Carle’s forty year-old book for children.
Keep your baby's bottles on-hand, with a little help from Eric Carle. Made from BPA-free neoprene, this clever bag will keep your baby's milk warm, juice cold and food fresh for up to five hours. It features a zipper closure to lock in freshness, while the top carry handle allows for easy portability, and of course it's decorated with colourful Very Hungry Caterpillar
illustrations that your child will just love!
Very Hungry Caterpillar Bottle Bag features:
- Made from BPA-free neoprene.
- Decorated with Eric Carle illustrations.
- Zipper closure to lock in freshness.
- Keeps milk warm, juice cold and food fresh for up to five hours.
- Top carry handle for easy portability.
- Cold, gentle machine wash and gentle tumble dry.
Dimensions: 19cm (w) x 23cm (h) x 5cm (d).