When you see Wusthof’s Trident’s unmistakable symbol – the white trident on a red background – you know you’re getting the best.
Synonymous with form, function and quality, the Trident logo has been Wusthof’s symbol since around 1895 - the company’s history can be traced back as far as 1814! When it comes to making knives, Wusthof Trident definitely know their stuff!
Classic Ikon represents the latest collection from knife experts, Wusthof Trident. There’s something beckoning about Ikon’s sleek resin handles and sharp high carbon stainless steel blade. Each blade is laser-controlled and tested for absolute perfection, so even the biggest pile of vegetables is no match for Ikon knives. They’re sharp…and remarkably easy to keep that way.
Classic Ikon Cream Knife Set features:
- Made in Germany from high carbon stainless steel.
- Precision-forged from a single ingot of steel.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Smooth, cream resin handles are ergonomically designed, hygienic, and triple-riveted for ultimate strength.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Hand wash recommended for knives.
- Knives store inside a wooden knife drawer.
- 9cm Paring Knife.
- 20cm Carving Knife.
- 20cm Cook’s Knife.