When you see Wusthof’s Trident’s unmistakable symbol – the white trident on a red background – you know you’re getting the best.
Synonymous with form, function and quality, the Trident logo has been Wusthof’s symbol since around 1895 - the company’s history can be traced back as far as 1814! When it comes to making knives, Wusthof Trident definitely know their stuff!
The cutting edge of each knife in Wusthof Trident’s Classic range is honed to perfection by hand. Twice.
That’s the kind of quality you’re looking at when you choose Wusthof Trident Classic. Precision forged from high-carbon steel, the super-sharp cutting edge of Wusthof Trident Classic knives are laser-tested to ensure they’re absolutely, totally…perfect. If you’re a perfectionist in the kitchen, the Wusthof Trident Classic Set is your kind of knife block! After all – it’s your kitchen, so why settle for second best?
Classic Knife Block Set features:
- Made in Germany from fully-forged, high carbon stainless steel.
- Comfortable, triple-riveted handles.
- Full tang extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle.
- Knifes store inside a beechwood knife block for neat storage.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 9cm Paring Knife.
- 12cm Utility Knife.
- 14cm Sausage Knife.
- 20cm Bread Knife.
- 16cm Kitchen Fork.
- 23cm Sharpening Steel.
- 20cm Carving Knife.
- 18cm Cook’s Knife.
- Kitchen Shears.
- Beechwood Knife Block - 26cm (w) x 22cm (h) x 12cm (d).