When you see Wusthof’s Trident’s unmistakable trident logo, you know you’re getting the best.
with form, function and quality, the Trident logo has been Wusthof’s
symbol since around 1895 - the company’s history can be traced back as
far as 1814! When it comes to making knives, Wusthof Trident definitely
know their stuff!
Wusthof Trident’s Culinar knives are
masterpieces sculpted from stainless steel. Their elegant satin finish
and impressive weight, heft and balance give each knife a dramatic
elegance unique to this range. Their design perfection extends to the
quality of the cutting edge, which is honed by hand twice before being
laser tested for sharpness.
Don’t waste time with substandard
knives. Compliment your cooking skill with a knife as stylish and
professional as you are from Wusthof Trident’s Culinar range!
Carving Knife features:
- Blade precision forged in Germany from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Full tang extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle.
- Comfortable, sculpted stainless steel handle with a smooth satin finish.
- Designed for carving cuts of meat from the bone, with a long and slightly flexible blade.
- The tapered blade is crafted so you can work closely around joints.
- Hand wash recommended.
Blade Length: 23cm.