Xoopar. It’s a funny name, but once you get to know their products,
you'll find that it's no coincidence that their name is taken from the
very word “super” – especially since they make super sound systems and
And heaven knows that all of these accessories run on batteries which,
these days, don’t feel as though they last very long…and that’s where Xoopar’s Bubble Bang 5000 Power Bank comes in handy. This external charging unit uses suction caps (like an octopus!) to cling to the back of your smartphone, which can then be charged via interchangeable Micro USB or lightning cables.
The Bubble Bang 5000 includes all cables, charges 1% of your phone’s battery per minute, boasts over-charge protection, and will be able to fully charge your smartphone twice
before the Bubble Bang itself needs to be recharged. Talk about bang for your buck.
Bubble Bang 5000 Power Bank features:
- Slimline plastic casing with smooth finish and suction cap reverse.
- Charge the Power Bank for your own portable charging unit on the go.
- Works with most smart electronics that require a Micro USB or a lightning cable to charge.
- Includes all mini power cables for efficient charging – 1 minute is equal to 1% battery recharge.
- Spare USB port.
- Capacity display at 25%, 50%, 65% and 100%. Press the power button to display.
- Power Bank fully recharges in 2.5 hours.
- Over-charge protection.
- Will fully recharge your mobile phone twice before the Power Bank itself requires recharging.
Includes a storage pouch.
Dimensions: 6.5cm (w) x 12.5cm (l) x 1.5cm (d).