Music is one of those things that has always gone hand-in-hand with
awesome design. Just think of the stylish gramophone from the late
1800s, the thundering boom boxes of the 1970s, and modern innovations
such as the iPod – good-looking ways to receive good-sounding music.
Not much has changed these days, either, especially when it comes to
Xoopar. It’s no coincidence that their name is taken from the very word
“super” – especially since they make super sound systems!
Xoopar’s favourite child is all grown up! The Grand Boy is back and he’s better than ever, providing up to four hours of playback through his stylish ‘fro. He’ll connect with most smartphones and tablets through wireless Bluetooth technology, and is finished in a coat of cool metallic paint. He’s a speaker as big as your music.
Grand Boy Bluetooth Speaker features:
- Made from plastic with a metallic finish and moveable arms.
- Four hours of music playback.
- Hands-free speaker phone capability. Touch operation panel is located on the Grand Boy's forehead.
- LED indicator flashes slowly when charging, and turns off when battery is fully charged.
- Bluetooth connectivity. Compatible with the iPhone, the iPad and most smartphones.
- Rechargable via USB cable.
- Can be used to make hands-free phone calls.
- Presented in a Xoopar box.
Dimensions: 16cm (w) x 20cm (h).