Xoopar. It’s a funny name, but once you get to know their products,
you'll find that it's no coincidence that their name is taken from the
very word “super” – especially since they make super sound systems and
And heaven knows that all of these accessories run on batteries which,
these days, don’t feel as though they last very long…and that’s where
Xoopar’s Squid Max 2500 Power Bank comes in handy. This compact external
charging unit uses suction caps (just like an squid!) to cling to the back
of your smartphone, which can then be charged via interchangeable Micro
USB or lightning cables.
The Squid Max 2500 includes a dual y-shaped Micro USB-lightning cable,
charges 1% of your phone’s
battery per minute, boasts over-charge protection, and gives you one
full smartphone charge per power bank charge. Talk about bang for your
Squid Max 2500 Power Bank features:
- Compact plastic casing with smooth finish and suction cap reverse.
- Charge the Power Bank for your own portable charging unit on the go.
- Works with most smart electronics that require a Micro USB or a lightning cable to charge.
- Includes a y-shaped mini power cable for efficient charging – 1 minute is equal to 1% battery recharge.
- Spare USB port.
- Over-charge protection.
- Will fully recharge your mobile phone once before the Power Bank itself requires recharging.
- Includes a storage pouch.
Dimensions: 3cm (w) x 9.5cm (l) x 2.5cm (d).