Xoopar. It’s a funny name, but once you get to know their products,
you'll find that it's no coincidence that their name is taken from the
very word “super” – especially since they make super sound systems and
And heaven knows that all of these accessories run on batteries which,
these days, don’t feel as though they last very long…and that’s where
Xoopar’s Squid Max 7500 Power Bank comes in handy. This heavy-duty external
charging unit uses suction caps (just like an squid!) to cling to the back
of your smartphone, which can then be charged via interchangeable Micro
USB or lightning cables.
The Squid Max 7500 includes all cables, charges 1% of your phone’s
battery per minute, boasts over-charge protection, and will be able to
fully charge your smartphone three times
before the Squid Max itself needs to be recharged. It really is a little powerhouse!
Squid Max 7500 Power Bank features:
- Plastic casing with smooth finish and suction cap reverse.
- Charge the Power Bank for your own portable charging unit on the go.
- Works with most smart electronics that require a Micro USB or a lightning cable to charge.
- Dual USB charging port.
- Includes all mini power cables for efficient charging – 1 minute is equal to 1% battery recharge.
- Spare USB port.
- Over-charge protection.
- Will fully recharge your mobile phone three times before the Power Bank itself requires recharging.
- Includes a storage pouch.
Dimensions: 6.5cm (w) x 9cm (l) x 2cm (d).