Xoopar. It’s a funny name, but once you get to know their products,
you'll find that it's no coincidence that their name is taken from the
very word “super” – especially since they make super sound systems and
And heaven knows that all of these accessories run on batteries which,
these days, mostly recharge via USB cables. Lots of different USB
cables…it’s an endless hassle! That’s why the Y Cable is smiling: he’s
saying “I’m here to help!”.
The Y Cable is a two-in-one cord with both a micro USB and a lightning
cable on board, the latter of which you’ll often find on the iPhone –
this makes the Y Cable compatible with all smart devices! It also has a
fast charge output, for a fully-charged phone sooner, and is made with a
flat silicone cable that won’t tangle. Hooray!
Y Cable Home 2-in-1 features:
- Made with soft-touch silicone.
- Fitted with both a lightning cable and a micro USB.
- Allows you to charge all your devices with the one cable.
- Fast charge output.
- Two metre strong, flat silicone cable won't tangle.
- Compatible with all micro USB items and most Apple items.