Muuuuuuum! Can we have an ice block? We promise they’ll be full of nasty preservatives and sugar, just how you like them!
Okay, kids might not say that
much, but sometimes they might as well. Ice blocks are packed with sugar, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives – and they’re seriously expensive, too!
This summer, instead of caving in to your kids' demands, make your own ice blocks at home with Zoku’s range of fantastic ice block makers. But you don’t just have to focus on ice blocks – you can make lollipops, chocolates and simple ice cubes with these tools as well, using your own recipes to skip around nasty additives in store-bought treats.
Zoku’s Fish Pop Moulds Set is the epitome of what Zoku love best: a generous portion size, all contained within a base that is easy to refill and clean. Complete with six playful, undersea mould shapes - a shark, clownfish, octopus, whale, pufferfish, and a scuba diver - these pops are easily removed from their mould, without leaving a half-frozen ice block on the inside.
Stay cool, with Zoku.
Fish Pop Moulds 6 Piece Set features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from BPA and phthalate-free materials.
- Easy release ice block mould with generous portion size.
- Moulds remove from base for easy pop removal, refilling, and cleaning.
- Includes six sticks with drip guards.
- Generous portion size.
- Set includes - a shark, clownfish, octopus, whale, pufferfish, and a Zoku scuba diver.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 12cm (h) x 10cm (d).