Muuuuuuum! Can we have an ice block? We promise they’ll be full of nasty preservatives and sugar, just how you like them!
Okay, kids might not say that
much, but sometimes they might as well. Ice blocks are packed with sugar, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives – and they’re seriously expensive, too!
This summer, instead of caving in to your kids' demands, make your own ice blocks at home with Zoku’s range of fantastic ice block makers. But you don’t just have to focus on ice blocks – you can make lollipops, chocolates and simple ice cubes with these tools as well, using your own recipes to skip around nasty additives in store-bought treats.
Prepare to blast off into tasty, uncharted territory with Zoku's Space Ice Pop Set! Three, two, one, you'll launch into a galaxy filled with sweet treats, which you can make yourself using these BPA-free moulds. There's five different rocket ships and even an astronaut mould to fill with your favourite beverage, and in no time at all you'll have yourself a frozen treat to satisfy your sugar cravings.
Space Ice Pop Set features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Made from BPA and phthalate-free materials.
- Easy release ice block mould with generous portion size.
- Moulds remove from base for easy pop removal, refilling, and cleaning.
- Includes six sticks with drip guards.
- Pops with different designs - five rockets and an astronaut.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 20cm (l) x 12cm (h) x 15cm (w).