Ariel of Disney’s The Little Mermaid
was rather curious about our world – but little did she know that we were just as fascinated with her
Now, thanks to Zuru, kids can watch a different magical mermaid dance
about in the water, flipping her fins with life-like movement, with a
very special My Magical Mermaid!
These robotic mermaids just need water, and they’ll start swimming right
away! How? Assure the kids that is really is
This colourful character is Corissa, and she’ll either back-paddle or
frolic in the water depending on how she wears her ring tiara. If it’s
attached to her tail, she will swim up and down, rising to the surface
before falling again; if it’s attached to her head, she’ll swim on her
back, showing off her glittering tail. Kids could even make a home for Corissa in an old fish tank or vase, creating a home for her in which to
After all, Corissa’s swum up from the deep to make a new friend!
My Magical Mermaid features:
- Recommended for children three years of age and older.
- Life-like movement; My Magical Mermaid flips her fins like a dolphin.
- Activated by placing in water.
- Includes three weighted rings, which set the direction for your mermaid.
- Make sure you
remove your mermaid from the water when you're finished playing in order to preserve battery life.
- Requires 2 x button cell batteries (included, replaceable). Also includes two additional batteries.