Do your kids
want a pet, but you
don’t want to end up being the one that feeds it and cleans up after it? Then we have the perfect solution…
Introducing, Robo Fish!
Nope, it’s not a terrible action movie mash-up, like Sharknado
or anything… Robo Fish is a little fellow that swims through the water with strikingly realistic action, moving its tail and fins just like its real oceanic counterpart!
Just pop the batteries in (it is
a robot after all), drop your Robo Fish in water – whether it be a fish tank, bucket or bath – and watch it spring to life, swimming around its aquatic world. Kids will love watching their fish swim around, and Robo Fish can even be used as bath toys. All this, and they don’t need feeding or their tank water changed. What's more, is that you can even charge your Robo Fish on the included charging station so it is always full of life!
And the best thing? You won’t ever have to flush Robo Fish down the toilet…
Rechargeable Clown Robo Fish features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and older.
- Life-like movement - Robo Fish swims just like a real fish.
- Activates by placing it in water.
- Includes one set of rechargeable batteries and a charging station.
- Swims in five different directions and dives up 2.4 metres.
- Will swim for up to 16 hours on a set of batteries - ensure you remove Robo Fish from the water in order to preserve battery life.
- Charging station requires 3 x AA batteries, not included.
Design: Clown Fish.