In Australia (especially Queensland!), we’re told to be pretty wary of jellyfish, especially when we have creatures such as the Portuguese Man-of-War floating around a lot of our beaches…
jellyfish is totally safe. In fact we downright encourage you to fill up its tank, toss it in, and sit back and watch… The Robo Jellyfish comes alive in the water, able to swim in five directions just like a real jellyfish and, better still, it even lights up as it swims!
The Robo Jellyfish is powered by built in rechargeable batteries – to recharge, just attach your jellyfish to the included night light. Not only will the battery be replenished, but you’ll have your very own underwater-look nightlight!
Robo Jellyfish features:
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Life-like robotic movement is activated in water – swims just like a real jellyfish!
- Moves in five directions.
- Illuminates with LED lights when swimming.
- Built-in rechargeable batteries.
- Includes night light charging station – the jellyfish will light up as it recharges.
- Tank included.
- Presented in a Robo Fish box.
Jellyfish Height: 15cm, approximate.
Night Light Height: 21cm.