When searching for accessories and products to help both you and your
little one out daily, you really don’t have to go for the latest and
greatest “popular” thing on the market.
Why is that? Because it’s better to go with products designed by parents, for
parents, in order to make your life more convenient in more innovative
ways. At least, that’s B.box’s belief, and we’re sort of inclined to
agree with them – as is online blogging sensation Mamamia.
Innovative, stylish and practical, you’ll find B.box’s everyday
essentials – created by two mums, naturally – an absolutely blessing.
The Mesh Feeder is an intriguing way to let bubs as young as six months
explore the joys and textures of different foods. Simply place fruit –
such as melon, apples and pears – or cooled veggies in the mesh pouch,
and let your little one gnaw away. Their hands will grip the ring
easily, and your can even use this clever device as a teething
instrument – just place an ice cube or cold fruit inside instead.
Be organised and be cool, with B.box.
Mesh Feeder features:
- Suitable for infants aged 6 months and up.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from BPA, phthalate and PVC-free plastics.
- Easy grip ring for little hands.
- Place fruit or cooked, cooled vegetables in the mesh pocket so your little one can eat and explore food independently.
- Use with cold fruit or ice cubes to help sooth teething pain.
- Promotes safe self feeding a reduces risk of choking.
- Includes two bonus mesh bags.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Dimensions:14 x 5.5cm.