When searching for accessories and products to help both you and your little one out daily, you really don’t have to go for the latest and greatest “popular” thing on the market.
Why is that? Because it’s better to go with products designed by parents, for
parents, in order to make your life more convenient in more innovative ways. At least, that’s B.box’s belief, and we’re sort of inclined to agree with them – as is online blogging sensation Mamamia.
Teaching your little one to eat with cutlery just got a lot easier, thanks to B.box's Toddler Cutlery Set. Made from BPA-free plastic, this specially designed spoon is fork features angled handles and a unique shape to accommodate little handles and mouths. They even store inside a plastic case, so you can bring them along with you the next time you dine out.
Toddler Cutlery Set features:
- Suitable for infants aged nine months and up.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from BPA, phthalate and PVC-free plastics.
- Unique shape is designed to fit the size and shapes of toddler's mouths.
- Angled handles encourage correct hand-to-mouth positioning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Cutlery stores inside a plastic case.
Fork – 11cm.
Spoon – 13cm.
Colour: Passion Splash.