You know how adults have board game nights from time to time, just for
the fun of it? We switch off our televisions and gather around a table
for this very special event, and as we play we throw insults at one
another across the board.
Well, kids don’t do the same thing. They don’t set aside “special”
nights, or make board games such a chore…they actually enjoy board games
without making them in to a novelty! eeBoo know this, which is why
they've made a stack of board games and puzzles for children of all ages
– and every one of them is made from at least 75% recycled materials, soy inks,
and no plastic. So they’re totally gentle on the planet, too!
Learn to count from one to ten with some animal friends – and eeBoo’s Animal Counting Puzzle! Inside are ten three-piece puzzles that picture a group of animals for littlies to count, constructed from large pieces that even small hands can easily put together.
All this fun, without the need to turn on the telly…
Animal Counting Puzzle features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and up.
- Designed in America.
- Made from 90% recycled grey board and soy based inks.
- Large pieces for little hands.
- Ten animal puzzles (with three pieces each) included.
Assembled Puzzle Dimensions: 16 x 14cm.