You know what they say, "old habits die hard."
But what about good habits?
Let eeBoo help your child with those! This Good Habits Interactive Chart is an engaging way to encourage good habits in your child, and helps them build their confidence by taking pride in everyday responsibilities. All it takes is a few minutes every week to sit down with your child and help them decide what jobs they want to be responsible for during the week, and arranging those jobs inside their set windows on this bright chart.
Just hang the Good Habits Interactive Chart in their room, the living room or the kitchen, and use the included pre-stickers to help children decide what jobs they would like to do. There's jobs such as "Finish my homework", "Brush my teeth", "Make my bed" and "Spend time with a book." There's also a bunch of blank stickers, so that you can invent some jobs if you'd like. Each morning, a dial is turned to set the day, and as a child finishes a job, they turn the knob beneath that job's window to reveal words of encouragement. Using the included blank stickers, you could even decide on physical rewards for more challenging chores.
The customisable Good Habits Interactive Chart is a wonderful tool that not only teaches your child small, everyday responsibilities, but also assists them in learning the days of the week and creating a routine. Once it's all set in stone, these good habits will be hard to forget!
Good Habits Interactive Chart features:
- Made from sturdy cardboard with wooden dials.
- Four job windows, with dials that can be turned to reveal words of encouragement or a reward once that job is completed.
- A window to set the day of the week.
- Chart comes with six extra job stickers, six blank job stickers, six extra encouragement stickers, and four blank encouragement stickers.
- Grosgrain ribbon for hanging.
- Teaches children about everyday responsibilities and routine.
Dimensions: 30.5 x 35.6cm.