What began in 1881 as a little glass factory in Iittala, Finland, has now become one of the most celebrated glassware names in the world; celebrated for Scandinavian design integral to a timeless look and aura.
Named for its Finnish homeland, iittala believe that objects should be distinctive, combinable and multi-functional, with lasting design that allows for individual use and expression.
Iittala and Issey Miyake, two masters of timeless design, indulge us with a stunning collaboration that emanates one clear vision: a home with harmony.
The Iittala X Issey Miyake Collection exquisitely merges Asian and Scandinavian craftsmanship to create an innovative collection of high quality ceramics, home textiles and glassware. Each piece radiates a fresh, elegant aesthetic, adding a harmonious ambience to your home.
Issey Miyake Cup features:
- Designed in Finland & Japan.
- Crafted from high quality ceramic.
- Multi-functional cup, ideal for drinking both hot and cold beverages or serving petite deserts.
- A timeless, stunning collaboration with Japanese designer Issey Miyake.
- Cold proof
- Microwave safe.
- Oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Iittala X Issey Miyake Collection box.
Dimensions: 7.5cm (h) x 8cm (d).