What began in 1881 as a little glass factory in Iittala, Finland, has
now become one of the most illustrious studio names in the world,
celebrated for Scandinavian design integral to a timeless look and aura.
Named for its its Finnish homeland, iittala believes that objects should be distinctive, combinable and
multi-functional, with lasting design that allows for individual use and
Flawlessly crafted from blown glass in Finland, Harri Koskinen’s Lantern
Candle Holder evokes the illusion of a floating flame; the tealight
candle within is held upon a brushed steel plate. It is simply perfect
for standing on its own, or can be combined with other award-winning
iittala light sources.
Lantern Candle Holder features:
- Made in Finland.
- Designed by Harri Koskinen for iittala.
- Crafted from blown glass.
- Steel insert for holding a single tealight candle (not included).
- Presented in an iittala box.
- Hand wash recommended if required.
Dimensions: 9cm (w) x 25cm (h).